class Insecta → subclass Pterygota → infraclass Neoptera → superorder Holometabola → order Lepidoptera → superfamily Papilionoidea → family Lycaenidae → subfamily Polyommatinae → tribe Polyommatini → genus Udara → subgenus Udara → species Udara akasa
Udara (Udara) akasa (Horsfield, ) = Polyommatus akasa Horsfield,  = Cyaniris akasa = Lycaenopsis akasa = Celastrina akasa.
Detailed information with references
Habitus and Differences from alike species
Subspecies Udara akasa
- U. a. akasa.
- U. a. calon (Fruhstorfer, 1910).
- U. a. catullus (Fruhstorfer, 1910).
- U. a. mavisa Fruhstorfer, 1917.
- U. a. sadanobui Eliot & Kawazoé, 1983.
Initial species uploading to the site: Peter Khramov.
Text data: Fedor Ovechkin.
-  Tree of Life (funet.fi), 2012
-  Horsfield, T. Descriptive catalogue of the lepidopterous insects contained in the Museum of the honourable East-India company, illustrated by coloured figures of new species and of the metamorphosis of Indian lepidoptera, with introductory observations on a general arrangement of this order of insects. Part 1.London: Published by Parbury, Allen, & Co.,1828-29
Note: you should have a Insecta.pro account to upload new topics and comments. Please, create an account or log in to add comments
* Our website is multilingual. Some comments have been translated from other languages.
Udara akasa photos
There are no photos of this species on the website yet. You can offer your photo by logging into your account
Other species Udara