class Insecta → subclass Pterygota → infraclass Neoptera → superorder Holometabola → order Lepidoptera → superfamily Papilionoidea → family Nymphalidae → subfamily Satyrinae → tribe Erebiini → genus Erebia → species Erebia oeme
Erebia oeme (Hubner, 1804) = Papilio oeme Hübner, [1803-1804] = Erebia joachimi Goltz 1930.
|January ||February ||March ||April ||May ||June ||July ||August ||September ||October ||November ||December |
Detailed information with references
Habitus and Differences from alike species
Additional info about Imago
Larva food plants
Additional info about Larva
Subspecies Erebia oeme
- E. o. zagora Fruhstorfer, 1917.
Initial species uploading to the site: Peter Khramov.
Text data: Peter Khramov.
Main characteristics formalization: Peter Khramov.
Color characteristics formalization: Peter Khramov.
-  O. Karsholt, J. Razowski (eds.), 1996. The Lepidoptera of Europe: a distributional checklist
-  de Jong, Y.S.D.M. (ed.) (2011) Fauna Europaea version 2.4 (faunaeur.org)
-  Moths and Butterflies of Europe and North Africa (leps.it), 2012
-  Lepidoptera.ru (Insecta.pro previous version / cтарая версия Insecta.pro)
Note: you should have a Insecta.pro account to upload new topics and comments. Please, create an account or log in to add comments
* Our website is multilingual. Some comments have been translated from other languages.
Erebia oeme photos
There are no photos of this species on the website yet. You can offer your photo by logging into your account
Other species Erebia