class Insecta → subclass Pterygota → infraclass Neoptera → superorder Holometabola → order Lepidoptera → superfamily Papilionoidea → family Pieridae → subfamily Pierinae → tribe Anthocharini → genus Euchloe → subgenus Elphinstonia → species Euchloe charlonia
Euchloe (Elphinstonia) charlonia (Donzel, 1842) = Anthocharis charlonia Donzel, 1842 = Elphinstonia charlonia.
Detailed information with references
Larva food plants
Subspecies Euchloe charlonia
- E. c. charlonia.
- E. c. mesopotamica (Staudinger, ).
Initial species uploading to the site: Peter Khramov.
Text data: Peter Khramov.
Main characteristics formalization: Peter Khramov.
-  O. Karsholt, J. Razowski (eds.), 1996. The Lepidoptera of Europe: a distributional checklist
-  de Jong, Y.S.D.M. (ed.) (2011) Fauna Europaea version 2.4 (faunaeur.org)
-  Moths and Butterflies of Europe and North Africa (leps.it), 2012
Note: you should have a Insecta.pro account to upload new topics and comments. Please, create an account or log in to add comments
* Our website is multilingual. Some comments have been translated from other languages.
Euchloe charlonia photos
There are no photos of this species on the website yet. You can offer your photo by logging into your account
Other species Euchloe