If you like our site and want to contribute to its development, here are some hints.
- Use our site from time to time and leave feedback on our work :--)
- Share your impressions on the site with friends and colleagues. Via links on blogs, forums, social networking, other websites an offline
- Upload the insects photos you've made. Do not hesitate, very different phots can come in handy, even those of which you would not ever think anything good ;--)
- If you have the appropriate skills, help us to identify species of insects on the site
- Upload your text information about insects, if you've got competent sources (see add species info section at the species pages
- Take part in discussions on various topics in the section Community
- Write in our blog on any topic related to insects. It can be popular. It can be down-to-earth
- Publish your articles in the relevant section. It can be unpopular. It can be very scientific
- Do not be lazy to kick the administrator and/or moderators at all levels to take action :--))
- Became power user. We are constantly looking for new moderators, curators of individual taxa, active authors of articles and blog writers, technicians for image processing, just active site citizens, as well as interpreters, translators and interpreters once again
- There is no time to engage yourself but you think that the site is quite good thing? Donate :--) Money will allow us to hire specialists when they are needed. You can transfer some buck through Yandex payment form (it accepts credit cards Visa/Mastercard, as well as Yandex Money):
Recipient - the site administrator Peter Khramov through the Yandex.Money 410012095837123.